The ABSOLUTE series of freestanding gas fireplaces pull air from within the room and their flue exhaust leads into the chimney.
Model description Karma Absolute
The ABSOLUTE series of freestanding gas fireplaces take pull air from within the room and their flue exhaust leads into the chimney. These luxury fireplaces can be utilised in rooms with a chimney. They are ideal for heating family houses, flats, cottages, shops or offices. You will particularly appreciate that ABSOLUTE fireplaces can withstand freezing temperatures experienced in cottages, while not affecting their functionality. The design of the combustion chamber, together with the “logs” made from a special ceramic material and located above the burner, help create the illusion of a wood-burning fireplace. Unlike conventional wood-burning fireplaces, ABSOLUTE gas fireplaces allow you to set and maintain the desired room temperature. The bi-pass allows you to set continuous operation of the burner regardless of the thermostat. The fireplace comes equipped with a mechanical temperature control, piezoelectric ignition and a valve for preventing backflow of flue gases.
- 5.0 kW heat output using natural gas
- Natural gas operation heats spaces up to 100 m³
- 4.2 kW heat output using propane-butane
- Propane-butane operation heats spaces up to 80 m³
- Automatic maintenance of pre-preset temperature
- Connection to mains is not required
- Design creates the illusion of a wood-burning fireplace
- Decorative trim on upper part of the cover
- Bi-pass regulates flame size
- Use of natural gas or propane-butane
The model parameters Karma Absolute
Weight (kg) 44 Max. rated heat output with natural gas (kW) 5.0 Spaced heated using natural gas (m³) up to 100 Max. rated heat output with propane-butane (kW) 4.2 Spaced heated using propane-butane (m³) up to 80 Max. rated heat input using natural gas (kW) 6.1 Max. rated heat input using propane-butane (kW) 5.1 Consumption – Natural gas (m³/h) 0.64 Consumption – Propane-butane (kg/h) 0.48 Valve preventing backflow Yes Gas connection G1/2″ External dimensions (d x w x h) (mm) 367 x 510 x 1,110 Ducting (mm) 80 Flue outlet option Rear